Thursday, October 23, 2008

Nothing is totally BLACK

Well, as the leng lui dancer of KongKam family (Mika-moo)
i would like 2 share something tat made me KongKam 2day..
First of all, my English very lousy, hopefully u all r KongKam enuf 2 understand it..
"Nothing is totally Black in colour" said Leang Fung in figure class
but.... 2day my luck is "Black-er" than BLACK!!
1st Event - My car kena bang Bang BANG!
"she bang~ she bang she bang~ and she move........."
--My Dearest Mr. Triple Three--
(front view) (side view)
then i purposely skip my Design 2 class jz to fix my Dear back b4 my parent realize it
coz...... i scare i kena Hang Upside Down on the fan..
therefore i decided 2 cover it, i dunno is it a rite choice
From 2.00 pm wait till 6.30 pm..
Finally~ TADA~~~~~
--Outcome-- haih... it's not tat perfect actually..
it should be like tis!!

i still scare... (although it's not my fault)
if my parent realize it, wat should i say??
"miiii ar, i kena bang den i KongKam dy, so i fix it myself"??
if u wan me 2 explain tis situation by using 1 word.. i would say:
BLACK

2nd Event - Camera Spoiled!
Few weeks ago, i borrow my camera 2 my cousin without informing my mum
(coz my mama sure won allow 1, she wil bla bla bla)
Few days ago, my cousin told me she spoiled da camera & she fixing it ald..
Next Mon or Tue wil be done..
BUT!! 2day my mum looks 4 da camera, and ask where it is..
(my mum 10 years oso won use da camera, but 2day......)
OH MY GUM YAM~~
i dun wanna say wat happen next dy.. (no eye see)
if u wan me 2 describe tis situation by using another word.. i would say:
BLACKER
3rd Event - Result !!!!!
i dunno whether other KongKam get da result paper or not..
i'm shock when i saw the WET result paper lying on da table (tan lang hei)
y.... my result.. oh my Gum Yam... my parent saw it sure beh song ald..
coz only got 1 A.. somemore is A-!! cham cham cham!!!!
i start 2 gan jiong ald.. (nervous)



this is my result.. and... i dunno it consider good, average or bad..
but i noe in my parent's mind... (adakah itu tahi??)
i hope they won think they're wasting $$ on me..
*Describe this situation by using a word. (except Black / Blacker)
Blackest?? (Nah..)

ans: i would describe this situation with 黑!!

2 comments :

  1. Anonymous said...

    black blacker blackest
    hak o 黑

    only those few words can fit the situation appropriately...
    sigh...
    but i think the BLACK is happening on all the kongkam today..
    wonder why..
    kena sumpah ke?!...
    T.T

    haha..
    hope that everything will go well to you~

    one sincere advice,
    adui, jangan tipu mak kau larh...
    ><

  2. Plastic 锈 said...

    how u fixed car ?
    polish ?